//Pinkie Sweetie Ulzzang!
First Week of HOLIDAY C;
Tuesday, 20 December 2011 | Tuesday, December 20, 2011 | 0 comments
Right after paper on Tuesday, YT and I went to far east, scape and Dhobby to shop C;
We bought quite a lot of Things LOL
On our way from orchard to somerset, we saw hunks ^^
But I was like so shy when looking at them (they were half naked)
YT even took photos with them.
Wednesday went out to watch Already Famous with ZH.
It's a really nice movie C;
Thursday went to bugis and orchard with YT and BH.
Bought alot of things with yt too C;
BH became our 'INSTANT HANGER' LOL
At far east, I ate Durian Pancake haha. 
The aunty asked me if I've tried their congee and cheechongfan.
And I said nope. 
But seems like their congee and cheechongfan are selling great.
Alot of customers patronize their shop.
And he look so kelian and tired :C
We went into A&F shop as well. 
I wonder if those hunks work there. 
Anyway their perfume smell really nice (but very expensive) C:
We went to ION, XinWangHK for dinner… A late dinner.
There is this Supervisor, age 18 only.
He is a Malaysian LOL
Happening things happen in that restaurant.
Then went home, found out that train disruption.
Waited for 20mins for the train from Orchard to Raffles.
Then another 20mins for the train from Raffles to Jurong East.
BH took to Dhobby den change to purple line home.
He reached home when we are still inside the train traveling to Jurong East >< 
We took taxi from Jurong East to home.
When I was about to made payment, the taxi uncle say he don't accept card, cos he dont have the machine.
I was like WTH _|_
Quickly called my Mum to bring money down.
Slept at 3am because I need to wait for my hair to dry ><
Friday went to S'pore Poly at 5.30pm for the bbsg thingy.
YT forgot to bring the cab fee she owe me -> no money TT
We were distributed into different groups den heavy hampers were distributed to us.
My group was distributed to toa payoh.
We were visiting a one room rented flat.
My first time entering one too. 
My hands were very pain lo, carrying heavy bags.
When I thought of the pain those cancer patients went through, I find these are nothing.
Went to the house den found out that the person is not the one that is listed on the paper.
Anyway chatted with him for some time also.
Then went to amk for debrief.
I was being called out to make a summary on our visit.
Damn nervous, cos very last minute and my english SUCKs!!!!!!!!
Need to submit a Reflection to Daniel.
Sunday went for work.
LOL train disruption again.
I waited at the platform for about 10mins den I heard the broadcast that the train from amk to marina bay is disrupted.
I went to Bus interchange to take bus 167.
Who knows, I got LOST!!!
SERIOUSLY?!
I took all the way to Bukit Merah.
Then took back to Sembawang Int ><
Total journey 3 hours.
Reach Sembawang around 3.30pm*
Bought Oyster Mee Sua and Salted Chicken home for LUNCH.
Luckily I got bring water bottle out, if not I think I will faint half way.
What a Horrible Sunday and Thursday for me.

Labels: loves.


Older Post | Newer Post
The Owner ;
Hi! My Name is Au Kay Min Ou Jia Min C= .

Born on 8th of June 1993 = 18 years old.

Currently Studying in Nanyang Polytechnic, Year 1 Student in DMIT.

My E-Mail is Jiamin_jumbo@hotmail.sg

I'm kpoppers.

Every One of them is My Idol!


Tagboard ;



Friends ;

|My FaceBook | My Twitter | Yi Ting | Zi Bin | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends

Credits ;

Designer ; VINN
Designer II ; Mochi
Tutorial ; Lettha
Background ; Nana