Updates on This Week!
Friday, 18 November 2011 | Friday, November 18, 2011 | 0 comments
14th November, Monday
Forgot what happened that day le. HAHA only know that, I went watching 11-11-11 @Causeway Point with YiTing, BinLi and KhuanHu. Wah, the movie SUCKs lol!! Damn it. Wasted $6 on that movie ><
15th November, Tuesday
After school stay back in school to do CSS project. Scolded with ZiBin LOL. He deserve the scolding I guess. Seriously. DAMN pissed. Long time dint scream at a friend le. Unless he/she really pissed me off, or else I wont scream at him/her one. Although I apologized first after that>< Told Boon what happened and his replies does does cheer me up, whether it is intentionally or unintentionally HAHA so cute.
16th November, Wednesday
Went watching 2359 @Bishan with Yiting, Joshua and Jaren. This movie is worth watching, not so scary yet hilarious :D So weird lo during the movie. But went okay during dinner. Went bishan de S-11. I ate fishball noddles LOL. Then saw rats running about in the grass patch beside us:WTH -.-
17th November, Thursday
Lunch time went to Grassroot with YiTing and Joshua. Ate FishNChips (FNC). Dont know whether is it me or what. I find that the FNC this time is rather not-so-nice compared to the first time I ate it. LOL.
After lunch, I accompany YiTing go Bishan to order the necklace for Joshua. Wah the Pendant ($35) + Necklace ($39) + Words ($5) costs her $79 sial. HAHA DAMN EX!!!!!!!
Reached Sembawang le den rain heavily DAMN.
Sms-ed all friends that stay at Sembawang, but all not at home -.-
Luckily got one friend staying at Yishun is willing to come down and fetch me home.C:
He used to lived in Sembawang de, but moved one year ago.
We used to be very close and good friends, he study different school with us but is close to use LOL but dont know what happened that make us drift apart ><
I accompany him to eat KFC den he send me home le. I asked him to send to after the traffic road, cos there's shelter all the way to my house from there on wards le.
Rare friend to find when I needed help.
Reached Sembawang le den rain heavily DAMN.
Sms-ed all friends that stay at Sembawang, but all not at home -.-
Luckily got one friend staying at Yishun is willing to come down and fetch me home.C:
He used to lived in Sembawang de, but moved one year ago.
We used to be very close and good friends, he study different school with us but is close to use LOL but dont know what happened that make us drift apart ><
I accompany him to eat KFC den he send me home le. I asked him to send to after the traffic road, cos there's shelter all the way to my house from there on wards le.
Rare friend to find when I needed help.
18th November, Friday
HAHA no only me is pissed off with ZiBin, YokeQing also get pissed off by him lo For Goodness Sake -.- YiTing is lazy to bother him LOL. During lunch, YiTing keeps making Joshua angry LOL. After school saw Joshua, den he telling us something he thought is funny. But to us... Errrrr, I put it this way la hor.. Means we dont even understand what is he trying to say sial, den he keep on laughing like its DAMN funny. Den I no choice lo, also laugh with him lo. But not really laughing LOL, pei him laugh only. Cos I see YiTing staring on the ground, I think she dont catch the ball also LOL. Den meet SuYi den we went to Causeway Point to watch The Adventure of TinTin with YiTing, Suyi, BinLi and KhuanHu!! Really Nice movie !! C: Den we went to FoodMall to eat. Ooh Ooh, YiTing and I went Uniqlo and bought Fleece Reversible Jacket which costs us $29.90.. Err its quite thick but comfortable C:
Maybe watching "You're the apple of my eye" again with Suyi, ZhingHsun and maybe YanHui on the next Wednesday.
*Looking Forward*
Maybe watching "You're the apple of my eye" again with Suyi, ZhingHsun and maybe YanHui on the next Wednesday.
*Looking Forward*
Tmr need to work Zzz.
Sunday go ZiBin's house to do video on communication skill.
Monday stay in school with YiTing, YunQuan and BoonHo to study maths together. YunQuan teaching YiTing and BoonHo teaching me LOL
I think thats all for today bah C:
See Ya!! <3
Labels: loves.

