24th of Oct 2011, Monday
Wednesday, 26 October 2011 | Wednesday, October 26, 2011 | 0 comments
Hello C:
Hmmmmm, lets talk about what happened yesterday bah.
Yesterday is the the start of O-Level Exam.
First paper, as usual, English Papers HaHaas..
Morning, I saw LiYun alone at the station.
LOL, she was waiting for the others.
I thought YuQing will not late one lols.
Then since I'm alone, so I accompany her to wait for the rest of them as well.
Then met WanLing, so the 3 of us head off to school first.
Meaning, Lecture time sit with them.
Its kinda... average, cause we still joke and laugh together Lols.
Then is CMaths.
Learnt Octal and Hexadecimal.
Quite complicated, but will revise soon, cos I'm starting to get interested in CMaths C=
A good sign yeah? C=
Then is Lunch time.
I followed the bunch of Guys to have lunch together, I ate Chicken Cutlet.
Never eat before in school = My first time eating cutlet in school ><
Then went for CSS lesson.. No comments one.
Cos its so boringLOL
School ended, I asked FuXiong and ZiBin to walk me to the station HAHA
Thats all for Yesterday.
Covering what happened today on the Next Post ^^
CHECK IT OUT lols
Labels: loves.

