20th and 21st of Oct 2011
Friday, 21 October 2011 | Friday, October 21, 2011 | 0 comments
I'm starting to write blog again is because Communication Skills need to do reflection for this module.
Better to start writing so that at the end I dont need to worry le :b
Yesterday's lesson on Com Skill is about Self Esteem.
Den got 3 hour break ><
YT, ZB, Joshua, Fx & I went to Bishan (Junction 8) to eat Long John C=
Den is OOP.
I find it quite fun lea, using notepad and cmd only.
For today, morning is DMD lecture.
No comments..
Follow by Data Analysis, same class with YunQuan & LiYun!!
Lucky bo!!
Quite boring one, cos need to use Microsoft Excel AGAIN!!
Which is Semester 1 keep on using during Maths class sial >< so sianss Zzzzzz...
Follow by Communication and New Media, same class with same persons too C=
Its all about new media like FaceBook, Twitter, Blog, MySpace etc..
Last lesson is DF, lab session.
We are going to learn how to store data using Microsoft Access ><
Sounds EASY.. But to me Like DIFFICULT only seh =C
Haha, den go SEG admin office with YT.
Cos she need to take leave as she is taking her O-Level English next Monday!
But the admin lady told her to go e-service LOL -.-
Den met Jamuel and gang.
Jamuel lost his Wallet LOl
Lets HOPE that YT can do well in her papers and Jamuel to find his wallet soon :D
Sayonaras.. <3

