Pizza Day!!
Sunday, 4 September 2011 | Sunday, September 04, 2011 | 0 comments
After work went to ZB house for PIZZA~!!
Meeting FX at bus stop, in the end I late LOL
Late for 15mins somemore >< HAHA
Den reach his house play com.
We order pizza online
Total amount is $42.60.
Then ZB & FX go out buy things.
Stupid ZB never bring more money out = never buy drinks ><
Then the food came I dont know LOL
Then ZB's mum help us pay first ><
Then EAT lo.
We ordered Hawaiian Piz, BBQ Chix Piz, 10 sweet and spicy drumplets, 6 honey wings XD
Eat le play com and sing song.
Go home at around 10.30pm? yeaps.. :D
Then interesting part come le.
We board the train going marina bay.
At admiralty le got seats for us le.
Then the person in front of us crazy one I think, I mean like low IQ that kind.
He keep on talking to himself LOL
Then got one moment I look down to the ground, den I like saw some one waving his hand..
So I look up la.
Luckily he is not waving at me la, he is just moving his hand ><
Then me and FX keep on laughing sial like WTH XD
The person beside me more funny LOL
Cos I want to look behind which is the outside view behind me.
Then the person thought I looking at him or what la, then he keep on looking at me like I'm weird or what LOL
But in fact, he is weirder den me la please.
Before I alight I say Good Luck to FX.
He still got a long way back HOME LOL
BYEee~!
Labels: loves.

