Moviieee!!
Monday, 29 August 2011 | Monday, August 29, 2011 | 0 comments
Both of us wear JEANS HAHA I plan the dress code, but I wear skinny jeans:)
Then jiu go home le :))
WED go sing K weeheee :)))
Cant wait ^^
Labels: loves.


|
Moviieee!!
Monday, 29 August 2011 | Monday, August 29, 2011 | 0 comments
Both of us wear JEANS HAHA I plan the dress code, but I wear skinny jeans:) Then jiu go home le :)) WED go sing K weeheee :))) Cant wait ^^ Labels: loves. |
The Owner ;
Born on 8th of June 1993 = 18 years old. Currently Studying in Nanyang Polytechnic, Year 1 Student in DMIT. My E-Mail is Jiamin_jumbo@hotmail.sg I'm kpoppers.
Every One of them is My Idol! Tagboard ;
Friends ;
|My FaceBook | My Twitter | Yi Ting | Zi Bin | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends |