//Pinkie Sweetie Ulzzang!
Good People:D
Thursday, 25 August 2011 | Thursday, August 25, 2011 | 0 comments
HAHA I'm writing about good people.
Seriously I met one this morning on my way to MRT station.
I was leaving my house and I saw the sky dark dark de, of course is going to rain le.
But I thought that from my house to the station need 10mins only mah, so I didnt bring umbrella out.
However, when I was waiting for the traffic light to turn green, it started to rain le... Small rain though..
This time, there was a lady opening her umbrella.
And she asked me : " Want share? "
But I reply: "No, Thanks"
But she still hold her umbrella near to me so that I'm under the umbrella..
I felt so touched when she shar her umbrella with me though I dint know her or see her before.
Of course when I reached sheltered area I got say THANK YOU to her la !!! :D

The next thing is KaiHua.
He really very good sial.
He go through past year exam questions with us today, from 12pm+ to  around 5.30pm.
He really had alot of patience to teach us, especially me and yt LOL
Am really appreciated his help alot alot!!

Labels: loves.


Older Post | Newer Post
The Owner ;
Hi! My Name is Au Kay Min Ou Jia Min C= .

Born on 8th of June 1993 = 18 years old.

Currently Studying in Nanyang Polytechnic, Year 1 Student in DMIT.

My E-Mail is Jiamin_jumbo@hotmail.sg

I'm kpoppers.

Every One of them is My Idol!


Tagboard ;



Friends ;

|My FaceBook | My Twitter | Yi Ting | Zi Bin | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends

Credits ;

Designer ; VINN
Designer II ; Mochi
Tutorial ; Lettha
Background ; Nana