//Pinkie Sweetie Ulzzang!
Boomz!!
Saturday, 27 August 2011 | Saturday, August 27, 2011 | 0 comments
Booms!!
Finally done with DCN paper, however, kaihua taught us one dint really come out sial >< DAMN!
When I submit the paper to dcn teacher, he asked me if the paper was easy.
I say so-so, he said that the answers can be found on the w://drive notes >< WTH!!
Actually it was really so-so, I think I can pass DCN bahs.
Then after paper went to AMK de fairprice with zb to buy somethings.
Then send him off, den meet my long lost friend LOL
We ate MAC lorhs, sibei sians.. And also we dont know what to eat also la.
Then went home, he sent me home :b
Thats all la.
Next week meeting him too cos he need go NS in about 2 weeks time le.  (lesser time to be with friends) SO SAD! HAHAs
I think I go sleep le uh, tmr got work!!!
Bye peeps! :D

Labels: loves.


Older Post | Newer Post
The Owner ;
Hi! My Name is Au Kay Min Ou Jia Min C= .

Born on 8th of June 1993 = 18 years old.

Currently Studying in Nanyang Polytechnic, Year 1 Student in DMIT.

My E-Mail is Jiamin_jumbo@hotmail.sg

I'm kpoppers.

Every One of them is My Idol!


Tagboard ;



Friends ;

|My FaceBook | My Twitter | Yi Ting | Zi Bin | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends

Credits ;

Designer ; VINN
Designer II ; Mochi
Tutorial ; Lettha
Background ; Nana