NO SCHOOL on Wednesday for this Semester !!!!
Wednesday, 20 July 2011 | Wednesday, July 20, 2011 | 0 comments
Wednesday lesson for this Semester NO SCHOOL!!!! HAHAHAHA
WHY? This is because, we have submitted our HTML project to teacher le and and the solving kit we've comleted le so NO lesson for both html lesson and thinking skill lesson le!!! WEEHEEE!! ^^ <3 Damn HAPPY de la can?! HAHAHA :D I saw the teacher give our group (YiTing, YuQing, Li Yun and I) a C+ for our thinking skill project. But all these must really THANKS to DeHong!! Seriously if not, we sure cant complete our car on time and need to go lesson next wednesday de!!
HAHA and now i'm currently at Starbucks with Charles. He is doing his PMP and I'm doing my Jap work.. I've completed my jap work so i come blog de :b
Kk, I thinks thats all for today bahs :D See ya!
Labels: loves.

