//Pinkie Sweetie Ulzzang!
Speechless.
Monday, 11 July 2011 | Monday, July 11, 2011 | 0 comments
LOL, today a friend of mine where we knew each other through Teen Games. He suddenly ask me about my secondary school friends, and i dont know how to reply him seh.. I dont know what school they went to, hows their results and how are they doing and etc.. Haiz..
I feel so... tsk tsk, dont know how to say.. It like we're not that close anymore, dont know each other anymore. Everything went differently after we graduated..

Labels: loves.


Older Post | Newer Post
The Owner ;
Hi! My Name is Au Kay Min Ou Jia Min C= .

Born on 8th of June 1993 = 18 years old.

Currently Studying in Nanyang Polytechnic, Year 1 Student in DMIT.

My E-Mail is Jiamin_jumbo@hotmail.sg

I'm kpoppers.

Every One of them is My Idol!


Tagboard ;



Friends ;

|My FaceBook | My Twitter | Yi Ting | Zi Bin | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends

Credits ;

Designer ; VINN
Designer II ; Mochi
Tutorial ; Lettha
Background ; Nana