//Pinkie Sweetie Ulzzang!
R2. DUMB!
Saturday, 23 July 2011 | Saturday, July 23, 2011 | 0 comments
Seriously, cannot deny that I'm R and DUMB!!!!!
I thought the Japanese Role Play is last week, and I'm so nervous sial.
However the role play is next week ><
Then I thought the Japanese SDL2 website can access.
But no matter how I tried also cannot.
I even asked my ZB to help me check, also cannot.
Then I go ask DH, turn out that the website can be access on week 16 ><
Super sians and paiseh >< HAHAHAHA

Labels: loves.


Older Post | Newer Post
The Owner ;
Hi! My Name is Au Kay Min Ou Jia Min C= .

Born on 8th of June 1993 = 18 years old.

Currently Studying in Nanyang Polytechnic, Year 1 Student in DMIT.

My E-Mail is Jiamin_jumbo@hotmail.sg

I'm kpoppers.

Every One of them is My Idol!


Tagboard ;



Friends ;

|My FaceBook | My Twitter | Yi Ting | Zi Bin | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends

Credits ;

Designer ; VINN
Designer II ; Mochi
Tutorial ; Lettha
Background ; Nana