//Pinkie Sweetie Ulzzang!
FireWorks.
Saturday, 23 July 2011 | Saturday, July 23, 2011 | 0 comments
Today went for work at Somerset Triple One, the restaurant name is Imperial Steamboat ... (forgot the name).
Luckily got R1 accompany me to my workplace, or else I will get lost de.
THANKS LORTS!!!!
Anyway, the manager over there and my dad are friends, so they treat me very good :)
I work from 12pm to 4pm, $30.
At first go there don't know what to do..
Then the auntie ask me to walk around to help serve tea and clean table, set table.
Time pass by very fast.
I was like keep going to the toilet every 1 hour :b
But the auntie say can't use the toilet inside the restaurant, must use outside one :(
The shirt I wear is like the band members in my secondary school wear that kind.
They ask me to set the table for the VIP room slowly. =.=
After setting up, it was like still early.
So they ask me to clear 2 more tables.
When I clear finish le it was like 3.40pm.
Then the manager ask me go cashier take my pay.
Then I went to the toilet to answer my nature's call.
But it was still early.
I decided to change my clothes since its like they close the shop and opens at evening again.
So I leave that place at 3.50pm.
The manager even escort me to the door >< LOL
He said he promised my dad to take good care of me HAHAHA 
After my work, I meet my mum and company at City Hall to go watch fireworks.
I ate sushi and a big drumstick for my dinner ^^

Click to view the photos taken :D
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.225328010836236.48871.100000771158134

Then we took bounce back to Sembawang.
My sister say she hungry, so we went to MacDonald to eat.
Then go home to watch Journey to West on Channel U.


I think that's all for today le haha, shall blog tmr le :D 
Good Night~!! ^^

Labels: loves.


Older Post | Newer Post
The Owner ;
Hi! My Name is Au Kay Min Ou Jia Min C= .

Born on 8th of June 1993 = 18 years old.

Currently Studying in Nanyang Polytechnic, Year 1 Student in DMIT.

My E-Mail is Jiamin_jumbo@hotmail.sg

I'm kpoppers.

Every One of them is My Idol!


Tagboard ;



Friends ;

|My FaceBook | My Twitter | Yi Ting | Zi Bin | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends

Credits ;

Designer ; VINN
Designer II ; Mochi
Tutorial ; Lettha
Background ; Nana