//Pinkie Sweetie Ulzzang!
:D
Tuesday, 19 July 2011 | Tuesday, July 19, 2011 | 0 comments
Today I woke up late, cos yesterday night attended wedding dinner den sleep quite late at night so this morning cant wake up LOL
But I make it for the next lesson, Infocomm Lecture!! :))
Suppose to meet charles de, but I late, so i ask him to go first.
But morning de train got problem den eventually he wait for me at YCK ><
And luckily I passed my admin card to Yun Quan yesterday, so he help me tap card for GD lecture :b
Den is maths is maths lesson, I though will GG, but wont lea.
I got listen in class, so I know how to do the questions (Y)!!!!!! HEHEHEHE:b
Then is lunch time, i ate Wanton Noodle with Charles.
Den is PMP 2 hours lecture, ZB, YT and I went to the back of the lecture hall to watch movie :b
YT watched Harry Potter - the Deathly Hollows Part 1, me and zb watched yesterday de Ah Di :D
I'm watching Ah Di now too :D den is Infocomm Lab lesson.
I forgot today got lab test den me and YT is one team, but we dont know how to do den we drag time, until got one group do finish le den we go take a snapshot of what they do den YT do the circuit!!
Then go home with ZB, DH and FX.
But the train terminates at Yishun, den charles waited for me at Yishun Mrt station.
Den ZB and DH took bus home, me and charles took 859 home :D
Then i reach home le go eat dinner, bathe, watch tv, blogging and maybe do some jap work :D



Thats all for tonight, SeeYa!! <3

Labels: loves.


Older Post | Newer Post
The Owner ;
Hi! My Name is Au Kay Min Ou Jia Min C= .

Born on 8th of June 1993 = 18 years old.

Currently Studying in Nanyang Polytechnic, Year 1 Student in DMIT.

My E-Mail is Jiamin_jumbo@hotmail.sg

I'm kpoppers.

Every One of them is My Idol!


Tagboard ;



Friends ;

|My FaceBook | My Twitter | Yi Ting | Zi Bin | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends | friends

Credits ;

Designer ; VINN
Designer II ; Mochi
Tutorial ; Lettha
Background ; Nana